Swallows skim and swoop mid air on this geometric print inspired by happy summer days spent watching the arial dance of these lovely birds. Bold and modern, but with a nature inspired twist, this pattern will work seamlessly in town or country.
This pattern has a small motif, 6 cm in height. It is also available in light sage with a larger motif of 9 cm.
- Fabric width: Usable printed width 140 cm
- Colour: Cloud blue
- Pattern repeat:
- Fabric weight: 245 gsm
- Usage: Suitable for blinds, curtains, cushions and light domestic use upholstery
- Composition: Printed in England on high quality Oxford Linen , 47% linen and 53% cotton
- Fabric care: Dry clean only
- Samples: Please select from the drop down menu to order your fabric samples. Small samples are 11x15 cm and large samples are 20x15 cm
- Delivery: Your fabric is printed to order, with a lead time of approximatel 10-15 days.
The Halcyon Days Fabric Collection was inspired by those seemingly endless days of summer that stay in our memories long after summers' end. From pausing in a meadow to watch the annual swallow's dance and idling by a stream to spot sticklebacks to collecting small mementoes from nature to place on a shelf – a leaf, a shell, a seed head - these days are full of special moments.