A bold pattern of Marram grass, inspired by dune grasses, in a soft sage colour. This striking Art Deco style pattern looks stunning on curtains and blinds.
- Fabric width: Usable printed width 140-142 cm
- Colour: Soft Sage
- Pattern repeat: 7cm W x 10cm H
- Usage: Suitable for blinds, curtains, cushions and light domestic use upholstery
- Composition: Printed in England on high quality British linen union fabric , 60% linen and 40% cotton
- Fabric care: Dry clean only
- Samples: Please select from the drop down menu to order your fabric samples. Small samples are 11x15 cm and large samples are 20x20 cm.
PLEASE NOTE: Your fabric is printed to order, with a lead time of approximatel 10-15 days.
The East Coast collection was created to celebrate the gentle, low lying East Anglian coast of England from Essex and Suffolk to Norfolk and Lincolnshire. With its typically big skies, vast beaches and extensive nature reserves, it's an area of varied natural, quiet beauty and one that I have grown to love. I hope the collection captures the wonderfully enlivening feeling of a day by the shore - the delight of finding seaweed washed up on the beach; the fun of identifying the many grasses and succulents that hide in the dunes and along the edges and precious days watching sailing boats shimmering in the far distance while picking sand out of the picnic! To read about some of my favourite spots on the East Anglian coast read more on my blog.