A flowing pattern on a fresh white linen that will add an instant feeling of summer to any room. Inspired by the pretty hop fruits that drape our hedgerows from early spring.
Perfect pairing for curtains & blinds: Campion in Indian ink.
- Fabric width: Usable printed width 140 cm
- Colour: Ocean Blue
- Pattern repeat:
- Fabric weight: 245 gsm
- Usage: Suitable for blinds, curtains, cushions and light domestic use upholstery
- Composition: Printed in England on high quality Oxford Linen , 47% linen and 53% cotton
- Fabric care: Dry clean only
- Samples: Please select from the drop down menu to order your fabric samples. Small samples are 11x15 cm and large samples are 20x15 cm
- Delivery: Your fabric is printed to order, with a lead time of approximatel 10-15 days.
The Lane Fabric Collection was created to showcase the beautiful simplicity of some of our favourite wildflowers and plants that edge our lanes, with their reliable rhythmn across the year, marking each new season.