The most delicate pink fabric with climbing bellbind flowers, creating a soft floral 'stripe' that is perfect for curtains and blinds.
Drawn by hand, the pattern was inspired by the beauty of these simple wildflowers that appear in our hedgerows each summer.
- Fabric width: Usable printed width 142 cm
- Colour: Shell pink base, with cream, sage and soft yellow motifs
- Pattern repeat: 12 cm vertical, 12 cm horizontal
- Fabric weight: 340 gsm
- Usage: Suitable for blinds, curtains, cushions and light domestic use upholstery
- Composition: Printed in England on high quality British linen union fabric , 60% linen and 40% cotton
- Fabric care: Dry clean only
- Samples: Please select from the drop down menu to order your fabric samples. Small samples are 11x15 cm and large samples are 20x15 cm.
PLEASE NOTE: Your fabric is printed to order, with a lead time of approximately 10-15 days.