Climbing bellbind flowers in white and cream create a soft floral 'stripe', perfect for curtains and blinds.
Drawn by hand, the pattern was inspired by the beauty of these simple wildflowers that appear in our hedgerows each summer.
- Fabric width: Usable printed width 142 cm
- Colour: Winter white/cream base, with cream, sage and soft yellow motifs
- Pattern repeat: 12 cm vertical, 12 cm horizontal
- Usage: Suitable for blinds, curtains, cushions and light domestic use upholstery
- Composition: Printed in England on high quality British linen union fabric , 60% linen and 40% cotton
- Fabric care: Dry clean only
- Samples: Please select from the drop down menu to order your fabric samples. Small samples are 11x15 cm and large samples are 20x20 cm.
PLEASE NOTE: Your fabric is printed to order, with a lead time of approximately 10-15 days.