An abstract pattern depicting flocks of tropical birds on this versatile linen fabric.
Drawn by hand, the pattern was inspired by the unforgetable beauty of the birds of the Okavango Delta in Africa.
- Fabric width: usable printed width: 134 cm
- Colour: Eucalyptus
- Usage: Suitable for blinds, curtains, cushions and light domestic use upholstery
- Composition: Printed in England on high quality British linen union fabric, 60% linen & 40% cotton
- Fabric care: Dry clean only
- Samples:Please select from the drop down menu to order your samples.
PLEASE NOTE: Your fabric is printed to order, with a lead time of approximately 3-5 weeks. P&P for 1 metre is £4.95 signed for and for 2m + £10.00.