A beautiful eucalyptus grey-green fabric with an abstract pattern depicting flocks of tropical birds.
Drawn by hand, the pattern was inspired by the unforgettable beauty of the birds of the Okavango Delta in Africa.
The eucalyptus fabric has a large diamond motif of 8cm, but the pattern is also available with a smaller motif of 5 cm in the teal colourway.
- Fabric width: usable printed width: 140-142 cm
- Colour: Eucalyptus
- Pattern repeat: 17cm vertical, 12 cm horizontal
- Usage: Suitable for blinds, curtains, cushions and light domestic use upholstery
- Composition: Printed in England on high quality British linen union fabric, 60% linen & 40% cotton
- Fabric care: Dry clean only
- Samples:Please select from the drop down menu to order your samples. Small samples are 11x15 cm and large samples are 20x20 cm.
PLEASE NOTE: Your fabric is printed to order, with a lead time of approximately 10-15 days.
The Delta Collection celebrates the incomparable beauty of one of the Earth's treasures - the vast Okavango Delta in Botswana. Everywhere you turn there are stunning birds, mammals, reptiles, plants, scenes, sounds and smells! I only really scratched the surface with the fabric collection, capturing the iconic lilies, leopards, acacia trees and birds - but I'm sure I'll return to my photographs and sketchbook in the future to add to the range. If you want to see some of the photographs from my trip that inspired me, please read more on my blog