An abstract pattern depicting flocks of tropical birds on this versatile linen fabric.
Drawn by hand, the pattern was inspired by the unforgetable beauty of the birds of the Okavango Delta in Africa.
- Fabric width: usable printed width: 138 cm
- Colour: Eucalyptus
- Usage: Suitable for blinds, curtains, cushions and domestic use upholstery
- Composition: Printed in England on high quality British linen union, 60% linen & 40% cotton
- Fabric care: Dry clean only
- Samples:Please select from drop down menu
PLEASE NOTE: Your fabric is printed to order, with a lead time of approximately 3-5 weeks. P&P for 1 metre is £4.95 signed for and for 2m + £10.00.