A beautiful eucalyptus grey-green fabric with an abstract pattern depicting flocks of tropical birds.
Drawn by hand, the pattern was inspired by the unforgetable beauty of the birds of the Okavango Delta in Africa.
- Fabric width: usable printed width: 142 cm
- Colour: Eucalyptus
- Pattern repeat: 17cm vertical, 12 cm horizontal
- Usage: Suitable for blinds, curtains, cushions and light domestic use upholstery
- Composition: Printed in England on high quality British linen union fabric, 60% linen & 40% cotton
- Fabric care: Dry clean only
- Samples:Please select from the drop down menu to order your samples. Small samples are 11x15 cm and large samples are 20x20 cm.
PLEASE NOTE: Your fabric is printed to order, with a lead time of approximately 10-15 days.