Simple bellbind flowers in white and cream entwine across this delicate pink fabric.
Drawn by hand, the pattern was inspired by the beauty of the simple wildflowers around us in our hedgerows.
- Fabric width: Usable printed width 142 cm
- Colour: Shell pink base, with cream, sage and soft yellow motifs
- Pattern repeat: 12 cm vertical, 12 cm horizontal
- Usage: Suitable for blinds, curtains, cushions and light domestic use upholstery
- Composition: Printed in England on high quality British linen union fabric , 60% linen and 40% cotton
- Fabric care: Dry clean only
- Samples: Please select from the drop down menu to order your fabric samples. Small samples are 11x15 cm and large samples are 20x20 cm.
PLEASE NOTE: Your fabric is printed to order, with a lead time of approximately 10-15 days.