A pretty fabric featuring a host of lovely flowers from the cutting garden - sunflowers, peonies, sweet pea, tulips and more. Add summer to your interior projects with this bouquet of flowers, scissors and garden bugs on the palest aqua blue background.
Drawn by hand, the pattern was inspired by spotting a little cutting garden tucked away along a country lane.
- Fabric width: Usable printed width 142 cm
- Colour: pale aqua blue base, grey motif
- Usage: Suitable for blinds, curtains, cushions and light domestic use upholstery
- Composition: Printed in England on high quality British linen union fabric , 60% linen and 40% cotton
- Fabric care: Dry clean only
- Samples: Please select from the drop down menu to order your fabric samples. Small samples are 11x15 cm and large samples are 20x20 cm.
PLEASE NOTE: Your fabric is printed to order, with a lead time of approximately 10 days.