A rich apple green fabric with a confetti of lovely flowers from the cutting garden - sunflowers, peonies, sweet pea, echinacea and more. Add summer to your interior projects with this bouquet of flowers, scissors and garden bugs.
Drawn by hand, the pattern was inspired by spotting a little cutting garden tucked away along a country lane.
- Fabric width: Usable printed width 142 cm
- Colour: apple green base, white motif
- Pattern repeat: 30 cm vertical, 30cm horizontal
- Usage: Suitable for blinds, curtains, cushions and light domestic use upholstery
- Composition: Printed in England on high quality British linen union fabric , 60% linen and 40% cotton
- Fabric care: Dry clean only
- Samples: Please select from the drop down menu to order your fabric samples. Small samples are 11x15 cm and large samples are 20x20 cm.
PLEASE NOTE: Your fabric is printed to order, with a lead time of approximately 10-15 days.