A flowing, pretty fabric with campion wildflowers that grow abundantly along our lanes in spring and summer. A faded, vintage pink that will add warmth and softness to any room.
Perfect pairing for curtains & blinds: Hopper in vintage pink and Campion in dried sage.
Perfect pairing: Campion Breeze in Eucalyptus on a plain background
- Fabric width: Usable printed width 140 cm
- Colour: Eucalyptus, natural linen coloured base cloth
- Pattern repeat: 13.5 cm width; 12.5 cm height
- Fabric weight: 245 gsm
- Usage: Suitable for blinds, curtains, cushions and light domestic use upholstery
- Composition: Printed in England on high quality Oxford Linen , 47% linen and 53% cotton
- Fabric care: Dry clean only
- Samples: Please select from the drop down menu to order your fabric samples. Small samples are 11x15 cm and large samples are 20x15 cm.
PLEASE NOTE: Your fabric is printed to order, with a lead time of approximatel 10-15 days.
The Lane Collection was created to showcase the beautiful simplicity of some of our favourite wildflowers and plants that edge our lanes, with their reliable rhythmn across the year, marking each new season.