A fresh, pretty fabric with campion wildflowers that grow abundantly along our lanes in spring and summer, bobbing and weaving in the breeze. Inspired by walks along country lanes and by French vintage prints, it's perfect for adding nostalgic charm to interiors.
- Fabric width: Usable printed width 140 cm
- Colour: Indian ink
- Pattern repeat: 13.5 cm width; 12.5 cm height
- Usage: Suitable for blinds, curtains, cushions and light domestic use upholstery
- Composition: Printed in England on high quality Oxford Linen , 47% linen and 53% cottonBritish linen union fabric , 60% linen and 40% cotton
- Fabric care: Dry clean only
- Samples: Please select from the drop down menu to order your fabric samples. Small samples are 11x15 cm and large samples are 20x20 cm.
PLEASE NOTE: Your fabric is printed to order, with a lead time of approximatel 10-15 days.
The Lane Collection was created to showcase the beautiful simplicity of some of our favourite wildflowers and plants that edge our lanes, with their reliable rhythmn across the year, marking each new season. Wildflowers and plants have always held a fascination for me, but took on a new importance during lockdown in 2021, lifting my spirits as part of daily walks along my local lane. Inspired by vintage French textiles, I chose a natural linen basecloth and single rich blue colour to provide a simple, pared back fabric collection which will sit beautifully in your home.