This versatile and timeless polka dot pattern adds a beautiful simplicity to any interior scheme. Part of the Georgia collection, it complements the more elaborate Entwined and Hanging Bells patterns.
Drawn by hand, the pattern was inspired by the tiny tendrils of the Bellbind plant weaving through our hedgerows.
- Fabric width: Usable printed width 138 cm
- Colour: dark blue
- Usage: Suitable for blinds, curtains, cushions and light domestic use upholstery
- Composition: Printed in England on high quality British linen union fabric , 60% linen and 40% cotton
- Fabric care: Dry clean only
- Samples: Please select from the drop down menu to order your fabric samples.
PLEASE NOTE: Your fabric is printed to order, with a lead time of approximately 3-5 weeks. P&P for 1 metre is £4.95 signed for an for 2m+ is £10.